at Hotel Rudolf
Take a tour on the trail of the Giro D’Italia, a panoramic tour to the Giogo d’Asta/Astjoch or a downhill ride on the Herrensteig back to Hotel Rudolf. You can choose from a wide range of tours – suiting all tastes and levels of skill – from technically challenging to easy-peasy. Exciting single trails, hut tours on classic forest roads – there’s a pleasant path for al bikes and riders. If you are not sure which one to pick, we gladly give tips and provide you with all the support you need.
Gear up for a one-of-a-kind mountain bike holiday in Val Pusteria – with the whole family. Going easy on your calves with the electric bike or race your pulse. Ride the Puster Valley bike path that runs to Austria or westbound to the village of Rio die Pusteria/Mühlbach. The cycle path of Valle Aurina leads you through idyllic landscapes and boasts jaw-dropping vistas.
Winding paths leading to impressive mountain passes. A racing pulse, The muscles hard. That’s what racing bikers love. Just like racing down the roads from after reaching the highest point of the tour. Directly form the Kronplatz you can start a number of tours – the Würzjoch, the Passo di Giau, the Giro D’Italia Experience trail and more.
The sun is shining brightly in the morning and you feel like biking after breakfast? That’s the risk of staying at Hotel Rudolf. If your bike is at home, you can simply rent a suitable one at our hotel. We have state-of-the-art mountain bikes – also electric bikes – for rent.
WE are a bike hotel
We share your passion and double your happiness. We welcome cyclists and mountain bikers and pamper them with an array of dedicated services. We know what makes your heart beat faster, what makes you smile. The beauty of the region maximizes your experience.
- at least 2 bike tours per week, accompanied by our hotel’s guide
- individual advice and tips for your tours at the reception
- city, mountain and children’s bikes for free rental (subject to availability)
- helmets for kids and adults as well as child seats for free rental (subject to availability)
- free e-mountain-bike test (3 hours/stay - on availability)
- tour database and maps
- pick-up service in case of damaged bike or unforeseen difficulties
- drying area for bike footwear and apparel
- laundry service (against a fee)
- bike storage room with key card access
- air pump available in the garage
- bike toolkit for rental at the reception
- lubricants, grease and disposable gloves for repairs
- washing area equipped with hose and brushes in the garage
- choice of professional bikes from our partner shop incl. delivery (extra charge)