Cancellation Policy in Summer 2022

Life is full of surprises – unfortunately also in the most precious time of the year.

For your booking in the summer season 2022 we have altered our cancellation policy. This policy only applies for direct bookings.

  • Season A
    28.08. – 06.11.2022
    free cancellation until 7 days prior to arrival
    until 3 days prior to arrival we charge 75 % of the booking price
    from 3 days prior to arrival or no-shows we charge 100 % of the booking price
  • Season B
    31.07. – 27.08.2022
    free cancellation until 21 days prior to arrival
    until 10 days prior to arrival we charge 50 % of the booking price
    until 3 days prior to arrival we charge 75 % of the booking price
    from 3 days prior to arrival or no-shows we charge 100 % of the booking price
  • Off-season
    07.11. – 25.11.2022
    free cancellation until 3 days prior to arrival
    from 3 days prior to arrival or no-shows we charge 100 % of the booking price

If you cancel within the free cancellation period we can credit your deposit for the next booking or refund it. Please note: A refund can only be made, if you booked directly with the hotel.

 

For cancellations of your booking (from 25.11.2022) we charge the following fees: free cancellation until 28 days prior to arrival; until 21 days prior to arrival: 30 % of the total booking price; until 14 days prior to arrival: 60 % of the total booking price; until 7 days prior to arrival: 90 % of the total booking price. In case of illness or accident during your stay, for late arrivals or early departure we charge 100 % of the booking price. To avoid financial losses due to a cancellation we recommend to take out a travel insurance covering cancellation fees. Our partner is the Europäische Reiseversicherung. With the confirmation of the reservation, you accept our terms of booking and cancellation.

Room Rates

Our rooms and suites are comfortable places to retreat.

The listed prices have to be understood per person and night including ¾ gourmet board. For stays on weekends we charge an extra fee of € 10 per person/night. The statutory tourist tax of € 2.10 (from 01.01.2022 € 2.50) per person per night is not included and has to be paid directly in the hotel. Children under the age of 14 are exempt.

Pets

Well-behaved dogs are welcome.

We are a pet-friendly hotel and therefore we also welcome your loyal furry friends at Hotel Rudolf. We only accept a limited number of pets in some rooms and suites. To cover the additional cleaning costs, we will charge - depending on size – an extra fee between € 15 and € 25 per day/dog. Please do not forget your pet food, as it is not included in the price. Dogs are not allowed in our dining room as well as in our spa area. If you want to take your dog with you for your meals, you can eat in our Rudolf Stube. You can also enjoy the sun in our spacious area in the garden near the pool. Please keep your dog on a leash. There are many paths around the hotel, along the forests and meadows, to take wonderful walks with your four-legged friend.

Payment

In cash ... with credit card or bank transfer.

You can make the deposit before your arrival via transfer to our bank account or online with your credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, AMERICAN EXPRESS). The room bill can be paid on the day of departure in cash or with credit card.
Our bank data:

Südtiroler Volksbank, Filiale Kiens, 39030 Kiens/BZ/Italien

IBAN: IT96 F058 5658 3000 0357 0067 700

SWIFT/BIC: BPAAIT2B003

Welcome to Hotel Rudolf

Check-in, Check-out

Your room will be ready for you on the day of arrival from ca. 2.00 pm, the apartments are ready by 3.00 pm- We offer a free shuttles service from the train station in Brunico. We charge the full price if you arrive late. Please vacate your room by 10.30 am on the day of departure.